If you fancy working at W+K there are a handful of prerequisites:
- Whatever department you want to work in, you need to be a creative person.
- You need to be passionate about what you do.
- You need to be hard-working.
- You should bring something unique to our culture.
- And you probably need a sense of humour. (Optional but trust us, it will help).
- There are specific pages that tell you more about what it’s like to work in creative, design, studio, and account management (and how to apply).
But most roads lead to sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
W+K Tokyo is looking for a Junior Communications Planner. Candidates need to be bi-lingual (English / Japanese — Korean a plus!). We want people with passion, positive energy, and a can-do spirit. No jerks or huge egos. We are looking for a Junior Comms Planner who is excited by the fast moving world of communications today. Someone hungry to understand how ideas and conversations travel between individuals and communities. Must love social media. One to two years in a creative, media, PR company (or experience running at least 5 campaigns start to finish) required, as is experience with Google Ads or Facebook Ad Manager. Please send through your resume and your 3 favorite social media accounts and why — we’d love to hear how you think.