If you fancy working at W+K there are a handful of prerequisites:
- Whatever department you want to work in, you need to be a creative person.
- You need to be passionate about what you do.
- You need to be hard-working.
- You should bring something unique to our culture.
- And you probably need a sense of humour. (Optional but trust us, it will help).
- There are specific pages that tell you more about what it’s like to work in creative, design, studio, and account management (and how to apply).
But most roads lead to sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
W+K Tokyo is looking for an exceptional, conceptual creative director (copy or art) with 10+ years of experience in a creative company. Candidates need to be bi-lingual (English / Japanese). We want people with passion, positive energy, a unique voice, and a can-do spirit. No jerks or huge egos, regardless of how talented you are. We look for creatives who are curious about the world and have the drive to expand their minds through culture, technology, music, film, art, creating work that can go beyond traditional forms. We lean towards those who have a point-of-view and aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty – it’s a small office so you’ll be exposed to doing work, shaping our culture, leading teams and running business relationships. Show us your best work, the top 3-5 projects you’re most proud of. We want to see how you think and all the things you’ll bring to W+K Tokyo.